Professional Manufacturer Of Baked
(1) Clean the inside and outside of the biscuit machine. There is no oil on all sliding surfaces, screws, racks, gear boxes, oil holes, etc., no oil or air leakage, and chips, debris, and dirt around the biscuit machine Clean up
(2) Tidy: Tools, accessories, and workpieces (products) must be placed neatly, and pipelines and lines must be organized;
(3) Good lubrication. Add oil or change oil on time, keep oiling, no dry friction, oil pressure is normal, oil mark is bright, oil path is unobstructed, oil quality meets requirements, oil, oil cup, and felt are clean;
(4) Safety Follow the safety operating procedures, do not overload the biscuit machine, the safety protection device of the biscuit machine is complete and reliable, and eliminate unsafe factors in time.
The maintenance of the biscuit machine generally includes daily maintenance, regular maintenance, regular inspection and precision inspection.The maintenance of the lubrication and cooling system of the biscuit machine is also an important part of the maintenance of the biscuit machine.
The daily maintenance of the biscuit machine is the basic work of the biscuit machine maintenance, which must be institutionalized and standardized. For the regular maintenance work of the biscuit machine, work quotas and material consumption quotas should be formulated, and evaluated according to the quotas. The regular maintenance work of the biscuit machine should be included in the assessment content of the workshop contract responsibility system. The regular inspection of the biscuit machine is a planned preventive inspection. In addition to the human senses, there must also be certain inspection tools and instruments, which are carried out according to the regular inspection card. Regular inspections are also called regular inspections. The accuracy of the mechanical biscuit machine should also be checked to determine the actual accuracy of the biscuit machine.
The maintenance of the biscuit machine should be carried out in accordance with the maintenance procedures. The biscuit machine maintenance procedures are requirements and regulations for the daily maintenance of the biscuit machine. Adhering to the biscuit machine maintenance procedures can extend the service life of the biscuit machine and ensure a safe and comfortable working environment. Its main contents should include:
(1) The biscuit machine must meet the neat, clean, firm, lubricated, anti-corrosive, and safe operation content, operation methods, tools and materials used, reached standards and precautions;
(2) The parts, methods and standards of daily inspection, maintenance and regular inspection;
(3) Inspect and evaluate the content and methods of the operator's maintenance of the biscuit machine.