Professional Manufacturer Of Baked
Conventional working condition diagnosis is a fault diagnosis method carried out under the normal operating conditions of the machine. For some machines, special working conditions must be created for them to be diagnosed. For example, the starting and stopping process of the power unit needs to cross several critical speeds of rotor torsion and bending. The waterfall diagrams made using the vibration signals of the starting and stopping process often contain a lot of diagnostic information that is not available in conventional diagnostics. This kind of diagnosis is called special working condition diagnosis.
5. Online diagnosis and offline diagnosis
Online diagnosis means that for large and important equipment, in order to ensure its safe and reliable operation, it is necessary to collect and analyze the monitored signals automatically, continuously and regularly, and diagnose the faults in time. Off-line diagnosis is to record and store the on-site signals through a tape recorder or data collector, and then perform playback analysis in the laboratory. For general small and medium-sized equipment, offline diagnosis is often used.
Classification by diagnostic object
1) Rotating machinery diagnostic technology: such as fans, pumps, centrifuges, stirring and rotary mixers, etc.
2) Reciprocating machinery diagnosis technology: including reciprocating compressors, pumps, etc.
3) Engineering structure diagnosis technology: such as metal structures, frames, containers, etc.
4) Communication system diagnosis technology: such as radar, electronic engineering, etc.
5) Process flow diagnosis technology: mainly production process, conveying device and forming and calendering equipment.