Professional Manufacturer Of Baked
2. The rolled dough must not be too hard (such as refrigerated dough), and it does not have to be very thin at one time, otherwise it will endanger the reliability and service life of the machine and equipment. When the thickness of the dough is above 11mm, the thickness can be adjusted up and down by 5mm each time, when it is 5~11mm, it will drop 2mm up and down each time, and when it is within 5mm, it will drop up and down millimeters each time.
3. The transportation service platform is not suitable for carrying hanging objects.
4. After the running-in period of the biscuit machine is 40 hours, please tighten the transmission belt and the transmission chain to the appropriate position again to prevent the transmission from running out of direction and slipping the chain;
5. After the biscuit machine has been running for 80 hours, please oil the transmission components such as the sprocket chain and transmission chain, and tighten the standard parts such as the screw and nut of the extruder again to prevent damage to the parts.
6. Maintain detailed cleaning of the biscuit machine. Transmission components such as rolling bearings, transmission belts, and transmission chains must not be accompanied by dirt such as wheat flour, floating dust, etc., to prevent burning of rolling bearings or accelerate parts damage.
7. Before the end of get off work every day, please use towels to clean the biscuit machine, but not with tap water.
8. If the biscuit machine makes abnormal noises, shut it down immediately and ask the maintenance personnel to repair it.